The Support Team
Gina graduated from the Dublin Dental School and Hospital with a diploma in dental hygiene in 2005, joining Portobello Dental Clinic in 2008. As our in-house hygienist, she is a specialist in the prevention and treatment of oral diseases. She helps to treat and prevent periodontal (gum) disease by scaling and polishing teeth, and by offering advice to patients on tailor made brushing and oral hygiene regimes. Gina is registered with the Dental Council of Ireland, is a member of the Irish Dental Hygienist’s Association, and she regularly updates her knowledge and skills as part of her Continuing Professional Development.
practice manager and treatment coordinator
Sinead joined Portobello Dental Clinic as practice manager in November 2011, and has since shown herself to be an indispensible team member. She is professional, dynamic and friendly, and strives to provide an excellent customer experience to all our patients. She has recently assumed the role of treatment coordinator
In her professional career to date, Sinead has had a wide range of experience in customer service, including 4 years in the health care sector. The experience that Sinead brings to the practice is highly valued, and in no small way has helped Portobello Dental Clinic win Irish Dentistry’s practice of the year (Dublin) 2012.
Sinead has a diploma in accounting and finance, and in her spare time likes socialising with friends and family, as well as looking after her menagerie of pets!
- Light blue tunics - from left to right:
- Anne-Marie O'Rourke - Receptionist with the clinic for almost 4 years.
- Bianka Brunisch - Receptionist with the clinic for nearly 3 years.
- Dark blue tunics - from left to right:
- Anna Szumna - Dental Surgery Assistant with the clinic for the last 4 years.
- Izabela Wroniak - Dental Surgery Assistant with the clinic for the last 5 years.
- Joanna Lewandowska - Senior Dental Surgery Assistant with the clinic for the last 7 years.